Thursday, 13 February 2014

I Love Power Walking Tee Shirts

Here's something from Zazzle featuring some advice / tips on tshirts. Click to customize to your size / style / colour and see what it's like!


tagged with: power, walking, love, how, walk, techniq, tips, lesson, t143, humor

Please vist my gallery zazzle.com/ilovemyshirt for more Power Walking STAMPS, tshirts, mugs, hats and other I Love Power Walking gifts. Use the search tool at my store for other Power Walking merchandise. I Love Power Walking products avaiable on tshirts,sweatshirts,kids shirts, infant onsies, stickers, magnets, and much more Power Walking clothing fully customizable to your specifcations. If you like what you see, please link to my store (www.zazzle.com/ilovemyshirt) or email a friend.

»visit the ilovemyshirt store for more designs and products like this
The Zazzle Promise: We promise 100% satisfaction. If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!

No comments: