Sunday, 22 December 2013

Mother's Day Metamorphosis Cards

Here's something from Zazzle featuring some advice for the kitchen. Maybe you'd like to see your name on it? Click to personalize and see what it's like!


tagged with: mother's day, mom, mother, caterpillar, butterfly

Customize the background color for a different look. Inside text: It wasn't my education that truly prepared me for life. It was the afternoons together, the kitchen chats, cups of coffee, thoughts and advice you shared during mundane daily drives, that have made me who I am. You shared your heart with me even when I didn't seem to listen. I was listening. Thank you, Mom.Happy Mother's Day

»visit the litabug store for more designs and products like this
The Zazzle Promise: We promise 100% satisfaction. If you don't absolutely love it, we'll take it back!

No comments: