Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Putting product images in Zazzle forum posts

Having seen folks new to the forums at Zazzle asking how to put their product images into forum posts, I thought I'd create a video tutorial showing the simplest and quickest way, using only pointing, clicking, copying and pasting.

How to get your product images into a forum post

This is aimed at the completely non-technical user and requires no knowledge other than the standard point, click, copy and paste mouse techniques. And let's face it, if you're looking at this page - you're already qualified!



If you found this as easy to follow as I've claimed, please share with others who will benefit. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you on the Zazzle forum :)

Happy Zazzling!

7 comments:

Gravityx9 said...

SUPER USEFUL! THX!

Highton-Ridley said...

You're really welcome, Gravityx9! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :)

Hank said...

Thanks for the info.....I was stumped on how to add images to my posts.....no more. Henry Powers

Highton-Ridley said...

No worries, Hank - just happy you found it helpful :>)

Dalia said...

Wow, this is really helpfull... I must say I've become really tired on seing links and not pics in my blog replies. Thanks a lot for this Tut!!!

ShotwellPhoto said...

This is a huge help... I could post images and I could post links, but not combine them. Many thanks to you.

Mark Highton Ridley said...

Glad you find it helpful, ShotwellPhoto :)

Sorry I overlooked your comment, Dalia :(