Sunday, 6 December 2009

Promoting your Zazzle gear?

If you're looking to promote your Zazzle store, here's how to get your best product lines listed over on Highton Ridley's Zazzle promo page (update: now gone...)

Over 600 Followers...

...will get the chance to see your best products, so don't hold back!

The site has a pr3 so it's a fantastic opportunity to get your work seen more widely, not just by casual visitors but also by his 600-plus followers.

And best of all, it's so easy to get listed...

How do I get my gear included?

Simple, just add the following tags to the deserving products in your store. Give it a few minutes to ripple through the Zazzle system and as long as your item popularity is high enough amongst those who are taking part (in the top 100), then you're in!

Right now, there's only a handful or two of items showing, so you're guaranteed a spot if you're quick.

Here's the tags to put against your deserving products
  • For your best funny stuff use HRFuni
  • For your best selling item use HRBstSlr
  • and for birthday cards, invites etc. use HRBthd

It's as simple as that!

Now get tagging in your Zazzle store, but don't go crazy! It really is just your bestest best work I'm after. Let's keep the quality really high so your customers are overjoyed with what they find there.

Not for you?

Thinking of passing this great opportunity over? Don't... I'll tell you why.... Once enough quality gear is showing up, I'll show you how the participants can multiply their exposure by as much as 100 times with one simple trick. Yes, one hundred times!

You have to agree, that's too great a chance to pass by! Get tagging right now!

Good luck promoting and get those sales rising!

7 comments:

KayDeeElle said...

This zazzlit looks cool - I think I'll give it a try!

KayDeeElle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tjustleft said...

I'm trying it again. For some reason my tags didn't save last time. I double checked this time :)

Sharlene T. said...

Hello, SITS bro! Just stopping by. Not sure I understand the Zazzle thingy. But did want to say hi!

Highton-Ridley said...

Thanks for that Sharlene - "Hi" to you too :)

Did you check out my fine art photography blog yet? http://blog.highton-ridley.co.uk

Hope to see you there :)

Cherie said...

I was just following a graphite artist from Twitter and found my way to commenting on one of his blogs and I see YOU there! So, from there I followed you to here!

Small world indeed!

Cherie
http://www.zazzle.com/cheries_art

Highton-Ridley said...

A small world indeed!!